Webinar: Myanmar Higher Education Update: Interim Education Providers
Date: 6 July 2023
Time: 8:00 PM-10:00 PM Myanmar Time (9.30pm Singapore, 9.30am US Eastern time)
Spring University Myanmar (SUM) cordially invites you to an online seminar on Myanmar Higher Education Update: Interim Education Providers.
In the wake of the military coup in Myanmar, the education sector has been severely impacted, leaving millions of youths without access to education. The coup not only disrupted the lives of students but also sparked a wave of resistance, with many joining opposition forces against the military regime. This event aims to demonstrate the evolving situation of post-coup education in Myanmar and to facilitate discussions with educational providers from different backgrounds working on Myanmar’s Higher Education.
The Panelists invited for this seminar are:
· Saw Kapi (Director, School of Governance and Public Administration)
· Ah Sai (Director, Thinking Classroom Foundation)
· Khin Sandar Nyunt (Principal, Nway Oo Guru Lay Myar Education Center)
· Ben Fleming (Co-Founder, University Human Rights Education in Myanmar)
· Representative from Yangon Technological University
Sign up to attend: https://www.springuniversitymm.com/mheu-webinar